TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website
(including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and
conditions), and Elizabeth Michelle, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal
rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and
conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not
agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that
accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Elizabeth Michelle and
acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or
otherwise providing services to Elizabeth Michelle and accessing the Website in
connection with the provision of such services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the
property of Elizabeth Michelle, our affiliates or other relevant third parties.
In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images,
audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and
software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a
computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such
content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you
acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks,
database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site
shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any
license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the
site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for
commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or
interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing,
threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable
law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected
by copyright without the permission of the owner.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these
sites are not under the control of Elizabeth Michelle or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim
liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any
endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference. To view the
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Elizabeth Michelle
makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on
an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of
defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we
provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular
purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Elizabeth Michelle is under no obligation to update information on the
10. Whilst Elizabeth Michelle uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the
Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no
warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for
their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Elizabeth Michelle accepts no liability for any disruption or nonavailability
of the Website.
12. Elizabeth Michelle reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any
part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any
products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall
continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is
expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your
liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence,
as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or
fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your
liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events
beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Elizabeth Michelle accepts no
liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue,
anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and
conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such
revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users
should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with
the then current version.
whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and
supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might
have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these
terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or
rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms
and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable,
that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be
deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these
terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising
any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law
of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement
(including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
ELIZABETH MICHELLE DETAILS
The registered VAT number is 7375870102.
You can contact Elizabeth Michelle by email on